Biyernes, Hulyo 26, 2013

Unit II : Introduction to Creative Design

       
          Whenever I hear the word Creative Design, I always get nervous because I'm not really good in designing and I am also not creative but when Mr. Marlon taught us about this, I learned how to make my images be beautiful, colorful and alive by using the elements ( line, shape, form, texture, space and color) and the principles (balance, unity, rhythm, emphasis, movement, pattern and proportion) of design.
           We can apply the elements of designs in designing an advertisement poster  by using the colors, lines, shape, texture, etc. correctly. We must use attractive colors or combinations of colors and the value of it to make our poster beautiful. The texture must be visualized by the darkness and lightness or value/tone of the color that we will use.

            We can apply  the principles of design in designing  an advertisement poster by balancing the objects that you will draw or use, the darker the shape, the heavier it appears to be. Using opposing elements like opposite colors in the color wheel and opposite directions like horizontal an vertical will make our poster more interesting. We must use related elements like adjacent colors and similar shape to give our poster harmony. If we do not use the principles and elements of designing correctly and perfectly, our work will be destroy and there will be no unity.

             In this advertisement poster, the elements and the principles are properly used. The image shown will attract the viewer especially a child because it looks like very fun and delicious .The color used in the font really matched with the background and therefore the use of color is great.              


There is so many things that I learned from here and after this lesson, I like to make few more poster to test myself if I really learned something. Thank You Sir


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento